Terms & Conditions
- Tariff: Guests should obtain the key Card from the Reception and confirm the tariff and taxes applicable as the management will not entertain any dispute at the time of settlement. The tariff is for your room only. Food & Beverages and other services are available at fixed prices at designated outlets.
- Settlement of Bills: Bills must be settled on presentation. Cheques are not accepted. All Foreign National are required to settle their bills in Foreign Currency only. For settling in Indian Currency, the guest should present encashment certificate, issued by Government Department keeping in view the Government Regulations. Credit / Debit card payment solely at the discretion of the management.
- Company Lien on visitor`s Luggage and Belongings: In case of default in Payment of dues by the guest(s) the management shall be entitled to a Lien on the luggage and belongings and to detain the same to sell or auction such property at any time after the day of departure with out reference to the party and appropriate the net sale proceeds towards amount due by the guest
- Arrival and Departure: Times for Check-in (1200hrs) and Check-out (1200hrs). Extension may be provided subject to availability. Extra charge may be applicable.
- Luggage Room: Luggage can be stored in the luggage room at the sole risk of the guest, and the management will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused. Luggage cannot be stored for a period exceeding two days after the guest checks-out. Storage of luggage is at the sole discretion of the management.
- Guest`s Belongings: Guest are particularly requested to lock the door of their room when going out or when going to bed. Guests are advised to use the latch. Private Lockers are available in all rooms. The Management will not in any way, whatsoever, be responsible for any loss, theft and / or damage to the guests’ belongings or any other property from either the hotel room or locker or any other part of the hotel for whatever reason. Guests are advised to care of their belongings and not to leave in valuables in the room.
- Hazardous Goods: Storing of Cinema films, raw or exposed or any other articles of a combustible or hazardous nature in residential rooms is strictly prohibited. The guest will be held responsible for any damage caused to the property due negligence on the guests’ part.
- Damage of Property: The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the Hotel property caused by themselves, or any person(s) accompanying or liaisioning with them
- Management Rights: It is agreed that the guests will conduct himself/herself in a respectable manner and not cause any nuisance or annoyance with in the hotel premises. The Management has the right the request any guest to vacate his or her room or other areas of the hotel forth with, with out any notice and with out assigning any reason whatsoever. The Management shall have the right to change the room allotted to the guest at any time, with out any advance notice. Or to shift the guest to any suitable accommodation.
- The Relation between Management and Guest: Nothing herein above shall constitute or be deemed to constitute or create any tenancy or sub-tenancy or any other right or interest in the hotel premises or any part or portion thereof in favor of guest or resident or visitor; and the management shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession and control of the whole Hotel Premises.
- Government Rules and Regulations: Guest are requested to observe the Government Rules Regulations in force from time to time in respect or Registration, Alcoholic Drinks, Firearms, Gambling, Card Games etc.
- Liquor cannot be consumed in common places, and the guests shall consume their own liquor in their room. The hotel does not serve any liquor.
- Guest shall not indulge in any anti-social activity from their rooms. Card games, gambling etc are strictly prohibited
- Dogs, Pets etc.: Dogs and other animals are not allowed in the Hotel.
- Visitors: Resident Hotel guest are requested to entertain their guest(s) in the designated areas, Guests are not allowed in the rooms any time during the day or night with out prior consent of the management.
- Guest shall read and adhere to the instructions of the Hotel with regards to the use of any of the Hotel facilities and to use such facilities only in the manner stipulated and no other.
- Guest shall visit/use facilities provided by independent agents on the Hotel premises such as shops, car rentals, galleries etc. entirely at his or her own risk.
- Food & Beverage: Guests are requested to use only hotel facilities for any food and beverage requirements. Supply from any external source will not be permitted.
- Safety & Security: For the safety and security of guests, various people, products and systems are in place. In case of emergency, kindly follow instructions. If required a guest room may also be opened for a safety-security check.
- Laundry: Kindly follow instructions on the Laundry sheet before use. Hotel does not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Amendment of Rules: The Management reserves to itself the right to add or amend any of the above terms.
- Booking cancelled 24hrs prior to the date of arrival will carry 100% retention charges
- A no-show will carry 100% retention charges
- Bulk bookings once confirmed will carry 100% retention charges
- Bulk bookings once confirmed cannot be altered or cancelled, and any advances paid towards such a booking will only be adjusted towards the original booking and will not be refunded
- Amendment of Rules: The Management reserves to itself the right to add or amend any of the above terms and conditions.